Amnesia is a neurodegenerative disorder consisting memory loss caused by many factors, one of them being physical injury to the brain.
Cumin seeds, known since 5000 years in India, are a remarkable remedy for memory loss or amnesia.
This aromatic spice is an excellent ingredient and is a rich source of manganese, iron, riboflavin, zeaxanthin, and other vitamins and minerals. Due to its antioxidant properties, cumin helps in the prevention of memory loss. It maintains acetylcholine levels in the brain to keep it functioning correctly. Daily consumption of these little seeds helps to recover from amnesia. Black cumin seeds are rich in essential oils that are related to brain-boosting advantages. Check out how to use these power-packed seeds for loss of memory.
Tip 1: Black Cumin Seeds + Honey
You Will Need:
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 grams black cumin seeds
- Take 3 grams cumin seeds and mix it with pure honey.
- Now consume it twice a day (especially in the morning).
Tip 2: Cumin + Banyan
You Will Need:
- Candy sugar
- Cumin seeds powder
- Banyan tree fruit powder
- Clean all the ingredients with fresh water.
- Chop The banyan fruit into four pieces and dry them under the sun to make powder.
- Heat cumin seeds under a low flame and grind them into powder.
- Take an equal amount of all the three ingredients and mix them well.
- Store them in a glass jar.
- Use 1/2 of this mixture with 1 cup of milk
Tip 3: Chew a handful of roasted seeds daily
Tip 4: Cumin Oil + Mint Leaves
- Boil mint leaves for nearly 8 minutes.
- Add two-milliliter black cumin oil in it.
- Use this remedy for at least one month.
[expand title = “References”]
The Role of Nigella sativa and Its Active Constituents in Learning and Memory. URL link.